How Can I Resolve Your Legal Concerns?
I am attorney Gregory J. Williams, and I am here to provide the knowledgeable legal counsel and strong advocacy you require. From my office in Fairfield, I can assist you anywhere in the neighboring areas of Connecticut.
Let me put my decades of experience to work on your behalf in any of the following areas of practice:
- Commercial litigation — When your business’s profitability or reputation is on the line, you can turn to me for the cost-conscious and strategic representation you seek. I handle breach-of-contract litigation, shareholder disputes, unfair competition litigation and myriad other business disputes.
- Business transactions — As a lawyer, I assist small-business owners with entity selection, commercial leases, contract drafting and review, employment agreements and other transactional matters. I also serve as outside general counsel on an as-needed basis.
- Construction disputes — From construction defect claims related to homeowner renovations to payment issues affecting commercial construction projects, I can skillfully represent your interests.
- Personal injury claims— If you or a loved one was injured by the negligence of another party, you may have the right to pursue financial compensation. Let me advocate for the full amount you may deserve after a motor vehicle accident, a slip-and-fall accident or other type of accident.
- Foreclosure defense — Are you worried about losing your home? You’re not alone. I understand your fears, and I will work hard to help you alleviate them. Let me explain your legal options for avoiding foreclosure.
- Wills and estates — People of all ages can benefit from creating estate plans. Don’t let the court decide who will inherit your assets or who will care for your minor children, should you pass away unexpectedly. Let me help you take control of your family’s future.
Even if your particular issue is not listed above, feel free to contact me and I will direct you to the resources you require.